Thursday, November 29, 2012

Meowseum

A few months ago I had the most brilliant idea. I wanted to be the proud owner of the Meowseum. It would be a zoo but only with cats. Haven't you ever wondered what a purebred Maine Coon looked like? I've heard they're huge and it would be so cool to see one in real life. Oooh and Scottish Folds or Munchkins as well.

Anyway, I would buy a broken down motel or something and redo the whole inside and each cat would have their own room. I imagine each room would look like a nursery at the hospital where babies are kept, like on TV people can stand by a huge window and look inside. I'd also have a television stationed at each room and play the episode about each specific breed from Cats 101 on repeat. I'd try to get each purebred by informing breeders that I will recommend them to any people interested in their specific breed.

Yup. Oh and at the end there would be a room where cats from a local animal shelter are hanging out and people can play with them. I'd like to think of this part being like those cat cafes they have in Japan. I'd have helpers care for each of the purebreds and make sure they get a lot of love and attention.

I'm pretty sure that I would lose a ton of money if I even started trying to do this. I'd also have to have the zoo located where a bunch of tourists come. Lucky for me I live near DC but the rent would be ridiculous and I doubt I'd make enough to come up with a profit. Even so, it would be awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment