Friday, November 30, 2012

Baby Animal Hats

Hello!

I have a theory. Many a time I have been minding my own business shopping for some socks or cinnamon or what have you and out of no where a baby starts screaming bloody murder. I react by cringing and angrily looking in the direction of the wails and hope the parents manage to find a way to quiet their child before I get a headache and my week is ruined. I believe we have all been in this situation.

Recently I have noticed something ingenious going on. Parents are putting hats with animal ears on their babies. This combination makes the baby overwhelmingly adorable and I cannot resist its charm. I'm pretty sure you've come to the conclusion that I do not have children of my own and you are correct. I honestly don't find babies that cute. However, if the baby just so happens to be wearing a cute animal hat, well then I find that baby adorable.


Here are a few examples I found online:


I feel like the baby in the bottom left should be named Jean Claude or something.

I've already bought seven animal hats in preparation for my future baby. You should to.

No comments:

Post a Comment