Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Me, Nanowrimo and Homemade Movies

Ok, now that I have used the cuteness of my cat to get your attention I will now talk write about things that I've thought of, will think of, and so on. Recently I've gathered all sorts of brilliant plans for movies, occupations, novels, outfits, etc. This blog is my latest plan.

I'd like to blame my sudden interest in writing on Nanowrimo. No, I did not successfully write a 50,000 novel unlike my two friends, one a librarian and the other an English major. They were built for it. Me on the other hand, made it 14,000 words in before I mentally collapsed. What was I writing about you ask? Well my friends, I was writing a biography about myself. You'd think I could make it to the end when I know everything about the subject but by the time I got to high school, I was too bored to continue. I also dated a bunch of different guys in college and I wasn't looking forward to emotionally reliving every break up. It was hard enough writing about my friends growing up and realizing how much I missed all of them. I ended up Facebook stalking and crying and eating a lot of cookie dough and let's just say it wasn't pretty.

Anyway, back to stuff I've thought of. Yes, I have written movies that my friends and I have acted out. I made two during dead week in college (the week after finals and before graduation). They were called Scarf Ninja and Love Hexagon. Scarf Ninja was this superhero that saved a boy's teddy bear from an evil lady. I wore everything I had ever knit including a neon pink bra and had a sidekick named Needlesticks. Love Hexagon was a spoof on soap operas. Of course there was a secret love child and magic and comas. Later I made another movie called Fluffywumpkins that was like paranormal activity where a stuffed animal killed everyone. I have just completed another script for a movie about superheros. Once the holidays are over, my friends and I are going to work on filming. I'll write more on that and other stuff later.

Hope this was enjoyable or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment