Friday, February 15, 2013

Orange

I have befriended an orange. At first it was just so I could use him to hone my single object juggling skills but it has become so much more than that. I've only known him for 30 minutes but it's been the best 30 minutes of my day so far. We don't talk about the orange that came before him... I was hungry and I thought it was a clementine. I didn't know...

Orange is so patient and he listens to every thing I say without interruption. He's settled in front of my keyboard between my arms as I type this.. this... notification? Announcement? I don't know what this is but I felt it needed to be said. We have done so much. I've rolled him around on my desk. I've thrown him up in the air and caught him. He even smells nice. I feel so protective of him. He will always be safe with me.

Thank you Orange. Thank you.

1 comment: